Product Manager (Orthopedics Instruments)
Within the sales team, the Product Manager is responsible for promoting our different safety instruments in the orthopaedics surgery market, he/she develop the direct customer relationship in Europe and USA for our safety instruments in the different orthopaedic surgery specialities (Hip, Knee, Spine, etc.) as well as introducing new application of safety torque limiter for low torque application as Maxillo-facial and extremities. The product manager with his/her detailed understanding of the market defines and follow up the R&D specification for new product development.
Mission and Responsibilities
- Follows the existing markets and acquires new businesses.
- Coordinates marketing and sales actions for the Orthopaedic instrumentation market
- Organize exhibition, conferences as speaker, web and social medial communication supervision.
- Market studies with definition of market need and R&D specification definition and follow up
- Track records in Marketing or Sales in the Orthopaedics market, ideally with a Technical or regulatory background.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate in public
- Willingness to travel up to 50% – customer visit, quotes, forecasting, contract review, reporting, quality, etc.
- Strategy execution oriented, positive thinking, solution oriented, able to communicate with all the stakeholder of the orthopaedic surgery.
- Fluent in English and French (German is a plus)
- Growth strategy in a competitive environment
- Dynamic team work with possibility to growth in the organization with the market improvement.
- Attractive and modern engagement conditions with adapted incentives
Please address your application with CV and references to: HR@HL-technology.ch