2 Which cookies and why?
- When you visit and/or use our Website, we place cookies or use similar technologies with which we collect and process personal data about you. Such cookies and similar technologies consist of the following, for example:
|_dc_gtm_UA-#||HTTP||Used by Google Tag Manager to control the loading of a Google Analytics script tag||Session|
|_ga||HTTP||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website||2 ans|
|_gid||HTTP||Statistical data about the usage of the website||Session|
|r/collect||Pixel||Statistical data about the usage of advertisements||Session|
|pll_language||HTTP||Language preference of the user||1 an|
- You can prevent cookies from being stored or remove cookies already stored by adjusting the settings in your browser. You find help to adjust these settings on the website of the browser that you use. Remember that disabling cookies when visiting the Website may cause some or all of the functions of the Website not to work properly.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=nl_BE&viewlocale=en_US.
If you have a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data, you can always contact us at the following email address email@example.com. If you are still not satisfied with our answer, then you are at liberty to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority, The Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC). For more information, go to https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html